1.31.2010

Andy & Zachary WIP

I've posted some art of Andy/Miranda before, but it's all been little sketches. Well, recently I liked one of them enough to clean up.

The anatomy is entirely horrible here, but I liked the pose, so I scanned it in.


Here's the reference I'm working off of, by the way. Neverwinter Nights, quite old game, but still very good.


After a lot of sketching and redoing and moving things around, here's what I've got so far! The image got flipped since Zach's right handed and Andy's left hand is important, I'm not sure what I was thinking doing it the other way to begin with. The lines are more of a guide, I plan to remove them in the end. Oh, and I had no reference of Zach's sword, so I put off drawing it. I have some reference now, so that will probably be in the next version.


This is a better idea of what it'll look like in the end. :D She looks like a Disney character to me, but I'm cool with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment