I've been using UV Layout for unwrapping, and it's amazing.

Here's the unwrapped skelebot. I'm going to start texturing him today or tomorrow.

For those who haven't used the program, red is "too small," blue is "too big," and green is perfect. c: He has a LOT of cuts since he's so weirdly complex, but I think he will be easy to texture. Easier than Mehmed, anyway.

I don't have any new screencaps of the DrowLove project, but I have finally started on Lueali. His hair is going to be a pain, so I decided to put him in just the vest and pants, since it will save polys for the hair. If I have some left over I might add his duster, but I don't see that happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment